collectively all information that you submit to Dave D Events Limited via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website.
Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
Dave D Events Limited, we or us
Dave D Events Limited of 57 Birchall Green, Woodley, Stockport, SK6 1RZ;
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Dave D Events Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Dave D Events Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, www.davedevents.co.uk and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Dave D Events Limited is the “data controller”. This means that Dave D Events Limited determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
7. Dave D Events Limited will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
10. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
11. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
12. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
13. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address:
14. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
16. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
17. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
18. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: email@example.com
19. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk.
20. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
This Website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites. We have no control over such websites and are not responsible for the content of these websites.
22. Dave D Events Limited may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of Dave D Events Limited.
23. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
24. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
26. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
27. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Dave D Events Limited to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
28. This Website may place the following Cookies:
These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website and see how they are using the website. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by making its functionality more user friendly.
29. You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
30. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
31. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
32. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
33. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
36. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
37. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Dave D Events Limited by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
9th April 2021
I have known Dave Dewsnip for a few years. I became a Drama Teacher in 2007, getting a job at Egerton Park Arts College in Denton. Dave was occasionally involved in performances at the school and a few colleagues sang his praises. When I decided to direct Bugsy Malone the Musical at Denton Community College, my first thought was to contact Dave, as I knew he would do a good job.
I was more than impressed with the service I was given. The communication and commitment to the project was first class; and this was not only from Dave himself but from other staff that work for Dave; including Alex, who was also brilliant throughout the process.
Bugsy was a great success and Dave was a pleasure to work with. The overall sound and lighting was exactly what I wanted and the technical rehearsals ran very smoothly. Whenever I needed advice or had any questions they were always answered. I would definitely use Dave again in the future………….Thanks Dave.
I use Dave D Events for all academy and corporate bookings. I find them to be extremely professional, creative, imaginative, reliable and efficient. They provide a first class friendly service at all times. No job is too big nor too small.
Just a quick email to say a HUGE thank you to you and your team for the fantastic set and car for our production of Grease this week! It really made a huge difference, and contributed significantly to the success of the show! I will forward you some pictures once I have downloaded them! Equally, check out our @HavelockPerform on Twitter, where there are already some pictures!
Your delivery drivers were excellent – really helpful and professional, and did a lovely job with us last night, when we were so tired!
I have worked with Dave D Events for the last four years, as Chair of the Events Sub Group of Lymm Festival. Dave and his team have provided a quality service across a number of events from a small music event in the local Golf Club, to a fully staged outdoor event. I have been very happy with their technical support and also the working relationship. Dave and his team are always professional, courteous, supportive and reliable.
Dave and the team were a great company and team to work with, we had lots of ideas for customizing the set which they went out of their way to support with, and the end result was brilliant.
The team could not do enough to support throughout, even with the high volume of emails, and calls, from myself asking for additional items or support.
I would recommend them to anyone, and found them that good to work with, have already asked them to support with our next production.
Once again, we had a brilliant show, which sold out every night, and which with the set looked amazing.
If anyone would like to get a verbal reference for Dave and the team, please do contact me by email or phone, and i would be more than happy to…
Fantastic, friendly and efficient service, most helpful company I have ever used!
We have been using Dave D Events for years now for our owners parties and they have never failed to impress. The props are the main talking point of all our events and along with the professional service from Dave and co, we look forward to them supplying many more fantastic events.
I had been looking for a Greased Lightning to appear at our Family Fun Day for a while and I was delighted to find out that there was one to hire with Dave D Events. From my first enquiry Dave got back to me straight away offering a reliable and professional service. Everyone was so excited to have their photos taken in the care and it really made our Grease themed event more special. Thank you to the whole team from the booking to the delivery.
Dave and the team are outstanding, very professional when it come’s to helping you with whatever event it may be. We use Dave D Event’s for our big parties, so mainly using the fabulous props they have such as “A night at the Movies” to “Grease is the word”. Dave is also open to suggestions and my crazy idea’s and will do everything he possibly can to help out and make it become real. 100% recommend this team and fabulous service, always reliable and the team never leave the venue until it looks perfect, which for me is great as I am a perfectionist! We look forward to hopefully working with you in the future.